Terms and conditions
- Customer will pay via Credit card or internet banking for the Fruit ordered at the amount stated on the website at the time of placing the order, before the order will be dispatched.
- Please note Freight is included in the cost.
- The Customer is liable for any costs associated with debt collection.
- Payment is collected via the Paypal payment system which the Freshstore uses for processing all payments securely. Please note the Freshstore does not hold on record any customers credit card details.
- All prices are inclusive of GST (Goods and Services Tax chargeable in accordance with the Goods & Services Tax Act 1985) prices are charged New Zealand dollars.
Indemnity & Liability
- The freshstore is not liable in any circumstances for any damage, loss or injury arising directly or indirectly from the customers use of the website, or any fruit purchase and consumed.
- The customer agrees to indemnify the freshstore against any claims, liabilities, losses arising directly or indirectly from the customers use of the website or failure to deliver products.
- The freshstore has the discretion to decline or cancel any order. If the Freshstore is unable to supply the fruit ordered it will reimburse the Customer for any payments already received. We will not reimburse when a customer changes their mind.
- In order to deliver the order to you, we will require some customer data, we will do our b est to ensure the security of this data. Customers must accept by using the website the inherent risk of providing personal data.
- Deliveries are made using our third party courier service. As they do not run on Saturday afternoon or Sundays we will dispatch orders Monday-Thursday. Delivery normally takes 2-4 days from dispatch depending where in NZ they are being delivered to. If you have not received your order after 5 days please contact us and we will track it for you.
- Deliveries will be made to the address provided in the order request. The Fruit will be delivered to this address, and which point the fruit will be deemed delivered and all risk of the fruit will be passed on to the customer.
- If the customer receives the incorrect order or in the unlikely event there is an issue with the quality of the product the customer must contact us within 24 hours otherwise the customer has deemed to accept the order.
Product Quality and Guarantee
- The Customer acknowledges the freshstore is working with fabulous fresh fruit which are perishable goods.
- The Freshstore team will do their best to ensure your fruit arrives in good condition to you. If you are not 100% satisfied with the quality of your fruit, at our discretion we will replace or provide a refund to you. It helps if you can send us a photo and provide us with specific feedback within 24 hours so we address the issue and ensure it doesn’t occur again.
- Please note we do not refund if the customer has changed their mind.
- By ordering Fruit from the Freshstore website you have read, understood agree to accept the terms and conditions.
- Freshstore has the right to amend and change the terms and conditions as required, and these amendments will take effect once placed on the website.
- The Freshstore works in a dynamic environment, and whilst all steps are taken to ensure information provide on the website is true and accrue the freshstore will not be liable for any error or missing information.
- Please note photo’s, weights displayed are provided are all approximate to give customers an indication of the product. The Customer acknowledges as this is fresh fruit there are likely to be variations with each order.
- Fruit orders are always subject to availability and the order acceptance from the Freshstore.
- This website is the online fresh fruit sales portal for Pole to Pole Plus limited. Pole to Pole limited is a New Zealand Avocado leasing business based in the Bay of Plenty.
- Contact details for the Freshstore are:
- Address: 84 Waimea Drive, RD8, Te Puke, 3188
- Phone 07 5739802 or Julia 0276444940